Reefer_Ace G Series
Major cargo and purpose: Temperature-controlled transport of chilled and refrigerated products
- The weight is reduced by approximately 110 kg compared to the conventional model. The weight has been thoroughly reduced by using wood-free flooring, core-free door materials, lighter air rigs, and aluminum rear door hinges.
- Wood-free flooring, rear doors, and side doors are adopted to achieve environmental friendliness.
- The truck has a stylish appearance. Rivet covers are used on the side rails (upper and lower parts) and other parts. The body appearance is made stylish.
- Airtightness is improved. The door gasket has been improved to increase airtightness.
- The outer plate is made of non-chrome colored aluminum. The insulation material is non-fluorocarbon polystyrene foam.
- Antibacterial color aluminum is used for the inner plate. It is clean, stain and order resistant, and easy to clean.